Job Posting for a Program Coordinator at the AIM RSN Policy Center for Competitiveness
The Asian Institute of Management Rizalino S. Navarro Policy Center for Competitiveness (AIM RSN PCC) is looking for a Program Coordinator to begin work on July 6, 2020.
- Working towards an advanced university degree (Masters, ABD or PhD) in economics, public policy, international development policy and/or other related programs.
- Bachelor’s degree may be considered, provided that the Program Coordinator has at least 2 years relevant experience in project development and implementation, reports preparation, and preparation of monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required.
- Ability to work independently and respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to contribute to a team research process.
- Provide support in the preparation of project proposals and project design, including the implementation of projects under the Center’s research plan;
- Monitor project schedules in coordination with the Associate Director; ensure that project timelines are adhered to; help the Associate Director ensure that Center staff provide regular project updates to donors, and the Executive Director or his/her authorized representative;
- Help plan and organize events such as but not limited to forums, roundtable discussions, validation meetings and presentations of research results, including by external experts, as necessary;
- Help the Associate Director in the day-to-day management of the Center’s research and technical assistance agenda under the Center’s research plan, as determined by the Executive Director of the Center;
- As required, attend and participate in meetings/events on issues linked to the Center’s research and technical assistance agenda;
- Monitor receipts and disbursements of the KAS Grant fund; prepare monthly financial reports, and such other reports required by KAS in relation to its activities with the Center;
- Act as point/contact person for the AIM RSN Policy Center for Competitiveness (AIM RSN PCC), the AIM Scientific Research Foundation, Inc. (AIM-SRF) and AIM Human Resource Department (AIM-HRD) in all matters relating to Center administrative, finance, and human resource matters;
- In-charge of all administrative needs of the Center; this includes preparing documents required for the purchase of goods and services for the Center’s use, and maintaining records of Center activities and transactions, among others;
- In-charge of coordinating the processing of personnel requirements with the AIM-Human Resource Department;
- Take part in the conduct of the Center’s research and events on such projects as but not limited to SME competitiveness, decentralization and development, human capital development, and the World Competitiveness Yearbook.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned by the Executive Director that may be relevant to the above duties and responsibilities, and other key projects under the Center’s policy research and technical assistance agenda.